miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

Me


Hi, my name's Argenis but everybody calls me Arge, i´m from Maracaibo, state Zulia originally. I'm 28 years old and study law at URBE. I live in Maracaibo in Amparo.
I love music, dancing, playing video games, studying English and watch horror movies. I love very much that kind of movies.
I hate smoking, drink beer, but I Just do it in special occasions.

I´m a study law. i´m tall and slim with dark brown straight hair. My brown eyes, a tanned skin and a gorgeous smile. I´m thirties. I wearing a blue and dark blue T-shirt. And wearing glasses.


My dream's to Graduate as a Lawyer, travel around the World, but specially to Israel. I´d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start my own family. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult thing for me is speaking. I need practice more. I hope I can make a lot of Friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios: