viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

SURE! NO PROBLEM (SITUATION)



Argenis: Hello! Neira, How are you? How was your day?

Neira: Oh! Hello! Very Good! And yours?

Argenis: Well, well! Come here to see if you need my help…

Neira: No, not now. But thanks!

Argenis: Okay! We are in the order. Um, you could purpose of collecting garbage in front of your house please… garbage to what the wind blows gets inside my house and we are all dirty, after cleaning.

Neira: Oh! Sorry. I really did not know this was happening, I am sorry. I will seek to collect at once. And again… purposely apology, you can tell me where I can buy a phone card for my mobile phone…

Argenis: If, as not as clear. But I know I can go shopping….

Neira: Thank you! And apologize for the abuse…

Argenis: No problem! And remember collecting garbage…

Neira: Je, je, je! Do not worry already hare and thanks…

Argenis: Thanks!

No hay comentarios: